- Folding arm awnings are mounted directly onto a wall or under an eave (Special brackets have been designed by Sunwise Blinds to accommodate these mountings).
- The awning consists of a square back bar which sits within the brackets already mounted, and the roller/cloth and arms are attached to this bar.
- An optional weather box is also available.
- Variable pitch arms are used as they allow greater adjustment in both vertical and horizontal pitch.
- The awning can then be extended or retracted by either a manual crank drive or motorised – either way, the awning can be fully extended or only partially extended.
- This awning can be up to approx 7-8 metres wide with up to 3.6 metres projection.
- Wind and sun sensors are also available.
Specifications and Features
- 40×40 Square Steel Bar Powder coated in 3 standard colours White, Ivory, Grey, and Black
- Top Tube is 70mm Galvanized. By joining the profiles this system can span up to 18mtrs wide and project up to 3.6mtr.
- 11:1 Ratio Gear Box is standard, however, the unit can also be motorised with an electric motor fitted internally in the roller tube, which if desired can be converted to a sun/wind sensor and remote control.
- Streamlined Heavy Extruded Front Bar. Can also have an Optional Variable Valance, which gives you yet another crank driven drop down blind.
- Heavy-Duty Arms have stainless steel chain for strength and durability, with individual arm Pitch Control ranging from 0-45 degrees or 45-90 degrees.
View Motorisation Options